Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Favorite Sandwich

On my last visit to Dubai I ordered a pretty delicious sandwich. I had a hunch that I could make it even better... and today, I believe I did.

Behold the Cucumber Avocado Pesto Sandwich.



The pesto on the sandwich in Dubai was a bit bland so I decided to make my own. This is the recipe I usually follow pretty loosely. It always turns out pretty tasty.

The bread was homemade too. I followed my usual recipe but added some herbs, nutrional yeast, and sunflower seeds.

Before you close up your sandwich, make sure you sprinkle on just a tiny bit of sea salt.

So good.

1 comment:

The Klinskidorn's said...

I'm totally going to try this for lunch one day!