Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Olive Bread

Maybe I should start a tradition of bread baking over 3 day weekends.

Today I was ultra giddy to make olive bread. I was inspired by my new vintage cute as a button sifter. A lovely birthday gift from Molly.

I used this recipe. It's pretty good but not fantastic. I think I might substitute some of the water with olive juice if I make it again. I think that would give it a little extra bite. And I'd put in more olives. I was shy of the recommended cup.

Olive Bread

1 comment:

tryingtobegreener said...

Mmmmm, looks yummy. Wish I had the time to bake bread. It just makes your home smell so nice, not to mention that there's lots of bread to eat :-)