Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photographic Evidence

I've been working hard trying to spruce my apartment up a bit lately. It's a challenge when you live in a furnished apartment to make it feel like home. When my mom came over for a visit a few weeks ago, I had her bring a bunch of photos that I had printed at Walgreens.

I picked out a few favorites and using double sided tape and foam board, mounted them onto the wall in my living room. Photographic evidence of my previous life with a bit of Abu Dhabi tossed in.

Apartment Wall

All photos by me except the black and white done by Kevin Dorn. And look... a little tiny banner!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Yay banner. And yay photo of me. :)
Also, your package is leaving tomorrow. For reals this time.