Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lucky Lady [part 1]

I recently entered the realm of being 26. This year I was lucky enough to have several fantastic birthday celebrations. Being away from family at these special moments is definitely the downside to living abroad, but the efforts of my friends here did a lot to take my mind off that sadness and focus me on the fun!

First up was a very purple Hump Day Dinner Tea Party Birthday Edition! The girls did such an amazing job of preparing decorations and food that I didn't even mind being made to wait in the hallway while the final touches were being done.




How awesome/hilarious is this banner? It's a potato, tomato, cheese, carrot, and banana.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves but as you can see, every detail was perfect. Right down to the raspberry ice cubes and the sugared grapes.





More birthday celebrations next!

(Thanks to Hannah for the photos)

No comments: