Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Last night I hosted my first Hump Day Dinner of the year.

Beverage: Strawberry lemonade Italian sodas, or soda water with lemon or lime



Starter: Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta



Salad: Caprese, fun way to serve but actually provides too much salad per person in my opinion.



Main: Nectarine pizza



Dessert: Chocolate cake, just upside down cupcakes with warm frosting poured over the top



I can't speak for everyone at dinner, but this meal was kind of awesome. I loved the pizza and felt a little sad when the leftovers were finished off this evening. I was also sad when I realized the avocado mixture didn't make it into the fridge. Luckily, I have about a bajillion more cupcakes chillin' in the freezer.

No comments: