Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Annoucement

Finally I feel like I can tell you, Blogland, what many people already know...

I'm moving to the Middle East!

SIP: Day 20
FedExing my contract, what a nice employee to take my photo

Just when I felt like it was safe to announce, my departure date would be delayed another week. Finally, about a month later than anticipated, I received my itinerary!

Flying out Saturday in the early morning to arrive in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Sunday evening.

What might I be doing in the Middle East? Teaching primary school, of course!

Lucky me, one of my favorite very people will be there too! In fact, she's been there scouting it out for the past week and half...

Keep up with me on my new travel blog: Battered Suitcases. Remember to bookmark or follow along via Google Reader or Bloglines! (You won't want to miss it...)

I'll still be crafting and posting on this blog, but perhaps a bit less frequently. I'm bringing along as many knitting and embroidery supplies as seems responsible considering I'm packing for two years. In the meantime, the plan is to schedule a few posts to keep the blog running while I'm traveling and settling in!

I can't wait to get out into a new part of the world!

"She's got the whole world in her hands"

No comments: