Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Between Child and Adult

I've briefly mentioned this salad before. It deserves the credit for inspiring me to be brave and add fruit to my salads. When my mom and I picked an abundance of blueberries this past weekend and we just happened to have goldfish crackers in the house (part of my welcome home swag), I decided to concoct my version of my co-worker's original.



Ingredients:

Spinach
Sprouts
Red Onion
Blueberries
Feta
Goldfish crackers
Balsamic vinegar
Olive oil

It's fun because you are eating a nice and healthy spinach salad which makes you feel like a grown up... and then you find the crunchy cheesy goldfish crackers that make you feel like a kid.

Good combo.

No comments: