Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Utensil Roll

I was trying to think of something useful to make for Molly's birthday. I also wanted it to be small and easy to pack. Knowing that Molly is often on the go, a utensil roll seemed to be a good choice.



I went back and looked at pictures of the rolls I made for Jenny and Kevin. This time I decided to make it a bit smaller and less bulky. The light blue fabric is actually a dishtowel Taune sent me. I added a stripe of forks, spoons, and knives because... well, it's the perfect print for a project like this!



Molly just needs to add some cutlery and she's covered for picnics, cookouts, or lunches at work. She could even stock it with several of these fun sporks and provide utensils for the whole party!

No comments: