Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Market Bag

Do you ever zone out while sewing? I do. I planned to add a few pockets to this bag. I even prepared and sewed some. After that I guess I entered a trance because I didn't realize that I didn't actually include the pockets until I was nearly finished. There was no going back. Oh well.


So the market bag with lots of handy pockets I planned to make for a friend's birthday became just a plain old market bag.


At the very least I did remember to add a velcro closure. I hope that counts for something! The tutorial for this project is from Film in the Fridge but the exact link doesn't seem to be currently working.

Happy Birthday, Shera!

(And thanks to Molly for leaving her camera at home during the day. I was able to get a few last minute photos!)

No comments: