Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to Camp

Way back at the end of February we had a little birthday party at Hump Day. It was a double-birthday-camping-in-stripes themed party... and it was fun.


We rigged a few sheets together to make a tent in Hannah's living room. It turned out that she already had nails in the wall at just the right places. We made a little campfire (from paper) and filled the inside of the tent with blankets, pillows, and sleeping bags.



For dinner we had baked potatoes and chili. Dessert was a s'more inspired bar that I'm still thinking about. I think it will be the first thing I make when I get my hands on some more veggie friendly marshmallows.



Happy Birthday to Sarah and Molly!

No comments: