Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Cookies

It's like one day you're fine and the next you're feeling a bit under the weather... and the weather is frightful, so where does that leave you?

Not so much in the mood to decorate cookies. I'd like to say I powered through... but mostly I was a wimp and whined to my dear Darby. However, I was pretty impressed by her cookie leadership skills and words of encouragement. Look at her snowflake:

Christmas Cookies

After a few headless snowmen we kicked around the idea of Christmas zombie cookies or Nightmare Before Christmas cookies to continue our theme... but instead we ended up with an "Independence Day in December" cookie. You know, get it, "Christmas in July!" ... but reversed.

Christmas Cookies

Not to mention this little guy who has a bit of an unintentional Flock of Seagulls hair-do.

Christmas Cookies

1 comment:

tryingtobegreener said...

There's just nothing like decorated sugar cookies - my favorite!