Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sunshine Sunflower Nest Tote

Nest totes are pretty fun to knit. Pretty fast, pretty easy. (But they look kinda involved and complicated). So when Julia requested a tote in exchange for the beautiful fall themed masthead she designed for me, I was more than happy to pull out the needles.

Sunflower Nest Tote

I actually knit this up in August during a Planet Earth marathon / blueberry feast and mailed it down to her in sunny California. I hope it's getting some good use down there!

Sunflower Nest Tote

Thanks again for the masthead.

1 comment:

Julia Warren said...

You are very welcome. I on the other hand have to apologize for not sending you a pic of me using it. I took some of myself with photobooth but they were seriously too ugly to post on your pretty blog. I have been using it though, promise. PS can you send me your new mailing address?