I haven't decided what to call these little bundles of biscuit-wrapped-potatoes / carb-delight yet. But they are good.
Make them and taste for yourself.
1 tube of pre-made biscuit dough
2 small to medium-ish baked potatoes
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 green onion, chopped
a few pinches of Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup (or so) grated cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Add oil olive and yogurt to a medium sized bowl with potatoes, mash them up
3. Mix in garlic and green onion, add cheese
4. Salt and pepper to taste
It looks like this:
Next, pop open the tube of dough.
1. smoosh out the little biscuits flat
2. put a dollop of potatoes in the middle
3. wrap the biscuit up tight around the potatoes
4. plop the biscuits in a muffin pan
5. bake for 11 mins
6. get 'em out of the rack to cool