Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Church Ladies' Apron

Church Ladies Apron for MJ

Another co-worker request! She wanted a full apron for spills and something other than the basic butcher style. I scoured all sorts of apron patterns and finally settled on one by Mary Mulari. It was my first time following a pattern on my own and was easy to understand. Plus... it's reversible, always a nice little bonus!

Church Ladies Apron for MJ

I picked '30s inspired fabric that had been calling to me on a number of occasions. It worked out well that her kitchen is blue and yellow!

Church Ladies Apron for MJ

I don't really like these photos... but both shee and the apron looked pretty cute when she put it on!

No comments: