Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Circle Skirt Take Two

I loved my first circle skirt so much, I figured I better make another one while my sister and her serger were still close by.


This time I chose a Denise Schmidt fabric that I like quite a lot. I wish I had a close up shot.



Sewing up this version was a lot faster. The only change I made was to reduce the waist measurement by a few inches so it would hit at my natural waist. We didn't use the tutorial this time but if you're interested, it's here.



My sister did the parts I didn't really want to do. Like fixing my mistakes and sewing the elastic on. It turned out to be a pretty good deal for me. I thanked her by letting her win at rummy.



Thanks for the photos, Jenny!

No comments: