Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vegebration #5

This year's Vegebration (Vegetarian + Celebration) was full of good food and good friends.



This year's soup was a mild black bean and the salad was spinach, mango, and avocado. Kind of incredible. Everything on the table was delicious and well prepared. Unfortunately, I didn't get photos of every dish.



Jenny and I made little flags for people to fill out so that every dish could be proudly labeled.



Custom soda labels were also essential.





I was happy to catch up with old friends and make new ones too. Scheduling was a bit tricky this year and the festivity ended up being on a weeknight. That meant a few friends couldn't make it from out of town, but they were in my heart nonetheless.



5 years later and being meat-free is still one of the best life decisions I've ever made. That feels pretty good.


No comments: