Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vegebration Video

Since 5 years of vegebrating is kind of a big deal, we made a little video to commemorate the occasion. Let me just say, setting up a stop-motion shoot in the middle of a party... slightly challenging.



One thing I love/hate about projects like this is that you always think of better/different ways to do it after you finish. Like maybe including some of the guests in the video? I swear, it wasn't just Jenny and me there. We weren't the only ones eating cupcakes and pie.

Thanks to Kevin for doing all the photography and taking my direction like a pro. And grr to vimeo. The synchronization keeps getting messed up during the upload.

No comments: