Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

FAQs

Ok, there are really only two questions I get asked in regards to the blog... but it just seemed fun to create an FAQs page. Here it goes...

Q. Where does your blog name come from? What does "pilliebee" mean?
A. Pilliebee is derived from a childhood nickname, Pill Brain Feather, bestowed upon me by my sister. It just came out of her mouth one day and in hindsight she attached the following meanings: Pill from "Jill the Pill," Brain because I did well in school, and Feather she has no idea... "I think it just sounded good." I suppose it should really be "Pillie B." but oh well.


Q. Are you going to open an etsy shop?
A. No, probably not. I prefer to work out trades, although I have sold a few projects.

Anything else you want to know? My favorite color is green and if I could be any animal in the world I'd likely choose a cat.

Best Cat Tail Ever

No comments: