Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Order your aprons in advance...

I completely forgot I made this apron. And it's a cute one too!

Kara Apron

A friend of a friend has taken a liking to my aprons. She's made it well known that she expects a Pilliebee apron at her bridal shower... whenever that may be. Fearing future circumstances might impede apron availability, an order was put in early.

I had creative freedom over this project so I decided to copy a photo of an apron I saw on Craftster. I couldn't find a similar pattern for the apron itself... so, a little trial and error was in order. Eventually it all came together... although I ditched the second pocket.

I hope the recipient likes it... although it may be awhile before she sees it... she still has to wait for the proposal, afterall. (And I'm pretty certain she doesn't read my blog...)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Funny Jill! Cute apron, too.