Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Market Bag 3.0

The next generation of market bags! This one was made per special request for a friend's sister who is entering Portland State University. I made it in the university's colors without being overly school spirited. I wanted it to be more, "Hey, did you know your bag matches the school's colors..." instead of, "Wow, you must go to PSU!" ...

Market Bag 3.0

This bag has one big pocket on the side with a velcro closure and decorative button. Like the others, it's reversible!

Market Bag 3.0

I've been playing around with a new(ish) lens for my camera. It only has a manual focus so it's forcing me to practice... these photos are still on the blurry side! Oops!

No comments: