Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Market Bag 2.0

Market Bags 2.0 Mosaic

The sewing machine has been smoking over here... but gifts needed to be gifted before the sharing could ensue. I decided the market bags I made before (and loved) could be just a bit more lovable if only they had pockets.

This was my first attempt and I was working with a bit less fabric that I would have liked. I made each pocket into two in order to create spaces a cell phone wouldn't get lost in.

Happy Birthday, Julie!

3 comments:

Elliott said...

jill, that polka dot bag has got it goin' on! what material did you use?

-e

Jill said...

Thanks! It's a home decor weight something or other.

Julie said...

I LOVE the bag Jill! It is so cute and perfect for hauling all my junk! :)